Throughout my journey as a Software Engineer, I have had the opportunity to create and contribute to various projects. Some of these include:
Douglasgoulart.com is my personal space. This is where I like to share some cool stuff I learn along my way as a software engineer. It's also where you can find some additional information about me, including all my links.
- Architected, created and developed the entire application;
- Designed the UI from scratch on Figma;
- Built all the front-end components;
- Used Next.js API routes to integrate with external APIs like Spotify and Mailchimp;
- Wrote unit tests using Jest and React Testing Library;
- Used MDX to write customized and rich blog posts;
- Used Storybook to build and display UI components in isolation;
Appointful is an API made in Node.js to manage dentist appointments. There you can list dentists and appointments, schedule appointments, cancel appointments and much more.
- Applied design patterns such as Factory, Adapter, Composite and many more;
- Applied SOLID principles;
- Wrote unit and end-to-end tests with Vitest to assert that everything works flawlessly;
- Documented API routes with Swagger;
- Used Prisma with PostgreSQL to persist and retrieve data;
- Deployed both database and application to production with Render.com;
React Native Sortable Gallery
A React Native component that allows you to sort a gallery of images. This component allows you to keep track of the order of your images and be able to organize them in an easy and performative way.
- Developed the entire project;
- Used React Native with Expo to build the application;
- Used React Native Reanimated and React Native Gesture Handler to allow users to drag and drop images in a clean, performative way;
- Used ESLint and Prettier to ensure code quality and enforce coding standards;
- Used Husky and lint-staged to make sure that code standards are maintained before pushing to production;
- Used TypeScript to ensure type-safety;